What You Need To Know About Discus Fish Water
- First, let us talk about the pH, the temperature and the water movement of the discus fish water that you will need.
- The ideal pH for your discus fish is around 5.5 to 6.5. And the temperature of your discus fish water should be around 26 to 31 degree Celsius. As for the water movement, it should be in slow movement.
- Breeding discus fish is not an easy task. You need to make sure that the water quality is clean all the time and is within the condition of your discus fish.
- You can use RO filtration unit and RO water for your discus fish. However, this is going to be quite expensive. This is not a necessary. Some people can still keep their discus healthy and happy without it.
- The typical discus fish habitat is slow and gentle water movement, a diverse aqua rocks and caves and a variety of plants.
- And remember that discus fish prefer to stay in a big space because they are active, and they will interact with outside movement, especially the owner.